25 Exciting Ways To Use Carrots In Your Meals - Incriediableindia

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

25 Exciting Ways To Use Carrots In Your Meals

Carrot - the earliest memory I have of a carrot is that of my mother's when she used to say "Eat Carrot, its good for your eyes". She used to give is as a salad almost every evening either sliced or grated with some seasoning on top. I remember arranging the sliced carrots in a geometrical pattern along with the onions and the cucumber slices to make it look decedent, sprinkle salt and pepper and finish it off with a dash of lemon. We used to wait for the winter time to go to the market and pick up Delhi carrots, so sweet that we ate it as a snack, only to find out later that my mother had bought them to make carrot halwa. I am sure all of us have a version of such memories



from Home https://ift.tt/ZNGYyhR

No comments:

Post a Comment